Monday, July 30, 2018

The Girl

Dad and Nyds married when I was seven. My mother and I were (am) a couple of small chested broads. Now, I don't want to embarrass my Nyds, but this happened.

The only boobies I'd seen were Nanny's when she would roll them up from her waist and put them in her bra. So it was a surprise to see real ones on a real person.

Not long after Nyds and Dad married I wandered into their bedroom. I was a brown eyed girl with a bad bowl cut.

Nydia had gotten a bunch of fetching gowns from a wedding shower. One happened to be pink and had this cutout in the middle. So I roll in, about boob-level, early one morning. One of her girls had popped out. She tells me she woke up to see a little brown eyed girl pointing in astonishment that this could happen.

And that is absolutely one of my favorite Nydia stories. And I love telling it. But it's payback for her letting me shave my eyebrows in 7th grade. 

So there.


Love you, Nyds. But govern those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment