Saturday, August 15, 2015

Judy and Barbra

August 15, 2015

A friend of mine shared this video on Facebook and it took me aback.  The banter at the beginning is awkward and (hopefully) forgettable.  But these two geniuses effortlessly singing together is mesmerizing.

https://www.facebook.com/JspaceNews/videos/774835472614191/


I have long found myself humbled and awestruck whenever witness to the exceptional.  Be they friends, strangers, celebrities, or legends or any combination thereof, there are human beings who seem other-worldly.  I don't take for granted that they exist.  Proof that the human condition can elevate to highest highs and great achievements helps deescalate my growing fear that the common denominator is the toothless wonder in Wal-mart wearing lycra, screaming at her beleaguered offspring, buying Hot Pockets.



No comments:

Post a Comment